Bathroom set kids should be fun. There are varieties of exciting collection for bathroom set and accessories that are available. One can use different themes like cartoons etc. for bathroom sets in the kid’s room. Kids do not like to go to the bathroom. Hence kid’s bathroom set should be creative as well as attractive to make the kids use them whenever they need. All the accessories and other items in the kid’s bathroom should be easily accessible, safe and should ensure quick and easy bath. It should be colorful and suitable for kids of all ages.
Bath accessories and other items that re required for kids
- Bath wraps and slippers
- Bath towels
- Bath mats and Shower curtains
- Bath toys
- Lotion pumps
- Toothbrush holders
- Soap dispensers
- Bath sponges
Tips for selecting the best kid’s bathroom set
- Colorful: Select a bathroom set that is colorful and attractive for your kid’s bathroom. The cabinets etc. should be painted with bright colorful colors that are matching with the wall. One can also use stickers and other theme decorations on the bathroom sets.
- Durable and Clean: The bathroom set for kids should be durable and clean. They should be safe and should not have any sharp edges that may injure the kid. The bathtub, sink, toilet etc. should be carefully selected keeping the safety of the child in mind.
- Lighting: The vanity should have enough lighting. Also ensure that natural sunlight enters the bathroom to keep it fresh and odor free.
- Small fixtures: All the fixtures included in the kid’s bathroom set should be of reasonable height. So the kids can reach them easily.
- Accessories: All the accessories should match with the décor of the bathroom set. Select matching or contrasting colors to give a beautiful look and feel to the kids.
- Theme: Select a theme as per the kid’s preference and decorate the bathroom set accordingly.
Bathroom set safety for kids
- The bathroom set for kids should be selected keeping the safety of the kids in mind. There should be no hazardous materials in the bathroom that may harm the kids in your absence.
- No harmful chemicals or other liquids should be accessible to the kids in the bathroom.
- The tiles and flooring should be slip free.
- The storage and racks of the bathroom set should be at a reasonable height so that the child cannot reach them.
- The switches and other electrical appliances should also be out of reach for children.